The stripe!
The stripe was my first repeat venture and once I got my head around it decided it was not too tricky.
How to: repeat stripe pattern
1. open a new page in photoshop- Us International- A4
2. Select the Rectangular Marquee tool and draw lines
3. select
the paint bucket tool (underneath the gradient tool) and fill the lines
with desired color
3. repeat
4. Select the stripe using the rectangular marque tool
5. Go to edit -> define pattern and rename
6. Open a new document
7. Select the paint bucket and go to edit -> fill -> pattern (you can choose between
either foreground or pattern) and select the stripe pattern
Symmetry!
Symmetry!
factory repeat
I'm a little bit proud of achieving this 'trackless' repeat out of the below pattern.
I'm a little bit proud of achieving this 'trackless' repeat out of the below pattern.
working repeat


