Friday, April 13, 2012

inspiration


Holidays are looming and I promised myself I would make start on my textile print before I got too far into holiday mode.
I thought a nice gentle way to ease myself into this super scary assignment would be to trawl some groovy fashion blogs looking for print inspiration. At this point I have no idea what aspect of nature I am going to use as inspiration for my own repeat pattern so I was mainly just looking for prints I found attractive and hopefully I will have a light bulb moment and a lovely piece of nature will appear in front of me... well here's to hoping!




































































There seems to be a trend in the prints I like and the ones that haven't made it onto my blog... The ones which feature above are all quite loud and busy with lots of shapes and flowers and colours!